I need to have some tools to install for Joomla 1.5. If you are in the small business of creating an IN House CMS website or web developer using Joomla, I recommend visiting these top rated Joomla tools to optimize, verify and quickly track your site.
These are very straight out of the box with very few configurations or necessary changes.
1. ZoomSEO Developed by Philip Brown – ZoomSEO is a search engine optimization BOT that makes Joomla content more search engine friendly. JoomSEO dynamically generates meta keywords, meta descriptions, changes titles on the fly, adds title tags to content titles and much more …..
2. Google Verify Developed by Michiel Bijland – Google Webmaster Tools Small plugin to make site verification a little easier. Works with meta tag method and requires no template adjustment. This is ideal for websites with multiple templates or demo sites, no template adjustment is required when you add a new template to this plug-in.
3. Missing metadata module Developed by Dan Rahmel – The Missing Metadata module adds a panel to the Control Panel of the Joomla Administrator interface that lists any published articles that contain empty meta descriptions or meta key fields. Search engines (especially Google) use meta description text as summary text for site-lists that appear in search results. Any article that fails to include this metadata will be damaged …..
4. Big Shot Google Analytics Developed by Kenneth Crowder – This plug-in will automatically add Google Analytics tracker code to your site.
5. Joomla! Developed by Matej Koval – Joomla Watch lets you see your website visitors and bots in real-time from the admin menu. Specifically their IP address, what country they came from, the geographical location of the map, what pages they are viewing, their browser …..
More resources and links to optimize your Joomla ROI Top rated SEO tools For Joomla!
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: Top rated SEO tool for Joomla!, Sorry, my English is bad:)
Post a Comment